Advertising contract no …… From ………
- SC METAL CONCEPT LTD, headquartered in str. Bogdan Voyvoda nr 1,, city Ruse, code 7002 Bulgaria tel / fax +36508788823677 – Bulgaria email: email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com, registered under import license no BGC205709438ZZZZ3 CUI 205709438 … tax attribute BG IBAN account. BG79BGUS91601407245600 (Euro) opened Bulgarian Armerican Credit Bank and represented by Luca Ioan hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER
B _________ with headquarters in __________, sector____ __________ no., Registered at the Trade Register _______ under no. ________, having the unique registration code R ______, account ________, opened at _______, represented by ___________-, as ________, hereinafter referred to as BENEFICIARY,
have agreed by mutual agreement to conclude this contract, under the following conditions:
ART.1. SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The object of this contract is the sale of advertising space by
to the SUPPLIER in order to promote the image of the BENEFICIARY or his products, through the support of the site www.ample-shop.com
ARTICLE 2. DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
This collaboration contract will have a duration of 1 calendar day, starting with the date of its signing by the contracting parties of this contract.
This contract may be extended with the written agreement of both parties, any new conditions being the basis for concluding a new contract.
ART.3. OBLIGATIONS OF PARTIES
For the practical materialization of the conditions expressly stipulated in this advertising contract, the contracting parties will have the following obligations:
3.1.A. The commercial company, as a SUPPLIER of the advertising space, has the following main obligations:
- a) to provide for the Beneficiary the related virtual space for the entire duration of the contract, on the website www.ample-shop.com by the Supplier.
- b) The Beneficiary undertakes that all initiated transactions be completed on the website
- c) The price displayed by the Beneficiary must be real and not be modified after a sale in order to avoid commissions www.ample-shop.com
- c) to allow the BENEFICIARY to post, weekly, news relevant to the public to which the support is addressed, possibly informative or advertising texts of maximum 650 characters, in a visible section of the support
- c) to insert, in a visible section in www.ample-shop.com a form with the role of generating credit applications, an application that will be completed on the website www.ample-shop.com (it will be automatically redirected to the application internal of the BENEFICIARY). The insertion of the form is done in HTML language, which implies the need to grant the BENEFICIARY access to the HTML script of the support or the implementation of the application by the SUPPLIER, in conditions of collaboration with the author of the BENEFICIARY’s script. The copyright and use of the application belong entirely to the BENEFICIARY, the SUPPLIER offering only the support for its external implementation.
3.1.B. The company ___________________ SRL, as BENEFICIARY has, according to this contract, the following main obligations:
- a) to make available to the supplier the advertising material that will be exhibited and disseminated in the online environment
- b) to comply with the norms and legislation in force regarding online advertising, regarding the message, graphics and content of the advertising material.
- c) to pay the price agreed with the supplier, in commission regime, on the date agreed in art. 4 of this contract.
- d) declares and ensures that the advertising material for which he buys the space is his property, is not the subject of any litigation and respects the copyright legislation.
- e) Both contracting parties undertake to refrain from any act, legal or economic fact likely to cause any harm of any kind to the other contracting party to this advertising contract, by which it is directly understood that the SUPPLIER does not will offer advertising space to another credit broker, competitor of the BENEFICIARY, during the contract.
- d) To maintain the strict confidentiality of the conditions agreed in this contract, as well as of the eventual economic contracts or the annexes born later from it, towards third parties, natural or legal.
Article 4. METHOD AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
The beneficiary will offer a commission of …% for each sales application completed with the drawing of the credit by the respective client). In accordance with the attached commission schedule
The Beneficiary pays to the Supplier the agreed price in the form of a commission, ..% in invoiced value
Payment will be made by Direct Debit through the stripe payment gateway based on invoices issued by the SUPPLIER.
ART.8 FINAL PROVISIONS
Unilateral modification of the clauses stipulated in this contract is strictly prohibited and void de facto. Any problems arising from the execution of this contract as well as any subsequent decisions taken by mutual agreement and freely consented, will become valid only after their signing by the two sides.
All notifications between the parties will be sent in writing to the following addresses:
Manufacturer: METAL CONCEPT
This contract is valid until. and shall enter into force upon signature by the directors of the two Contracting Parties.
Concluded today, the date of signing, in two original copies, one copy for each contracting party.