Packing: Put paper with handles. Net weight 25 kg. The product is micronized up to 50 microns. Ecocert certified product, ecological input! Enough for about 1250 kg of feed.
Enviro naturals products are authentic products made of natural, pure, micronized zeolite. Zeolites are a group of minerals that represent crystalline and hydrated natural aluminosilicates of calcium, strontium, sodium, potassium, barium, magnesium. In nature, zeolites formed by depositing volcanic ash in saltwater lakes.
Of the more than 130 types of natural zeolites, Enviro naturals products contain clinoptilolite-type zeolite (true zeolitic volcanic tuff with special properties), in a concentration of over 90%, with a reticular structure, having the ability to lose and gain water reversibly, to change their constituent cations, which gives them specific properties of absorption, desorption and ion exchange.
Enviro naturals products based on zeolite – comply with the following EU regulations and directives that contain specific references to clinoptilolite (zeolite):
– IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) NO. REGULATION (EC) No 651/2013 of 9 July 2013 concerning the authorization of clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin as a feed additive for all animal species and amending Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 1810/2005;
– REGULATION (EC) NO. COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 889/2008 of 5 September 2008 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004 Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 on organic production and labeling of organic products as regards organic production, labeling and control: section Technological additives, Binders, anti-caking agents and coagulants
– EC Directive 2008/4 / EC of 9 January 2008 amending Directive 94/39 / EC on the use of feed additives to reduce the risk of milk fever in dairy cows and in which EFSA concludes that zeolite has the potential to reduce this metabolic disorder (parturition paresis) in the case of dairy cows.
General effects of Enviro naturals as a natural mineral supplement in feed:
– Improving the food conversion index; Increases the average daily increase in meat and / or milk and reduces specific food intake;
– Eliminates accidental antibiotic contamination of milk tanks.
– Elimination of diarrhea, pneumonia, ulcers;
– prevents and combats rumen and metabolic acidosis in ruminants;
– Increasing the percentage of muscle tissue to the detriment of fat; Lowers cholesterol;
– Substantially reduces the morbidity and mortality rate in chickens, young pigs and cattle;
– It is a consistent source of minerals;
– Produces ion exchanges with favorable effect as evidenced by biochemical tests in blood serum;
– The product stimulates the immune system and improves the general health of animals;
– General energizing action, antitoxic, on the gastrointestinal complex;
– Increases the appetite and liveliness of animals;
– It largely blocks radioactive substances and heavy metals;
– Favors growth and development processes;
– Fights and prevents cannibalism in birds;
– The plumage acquires a specific luster;
– Substantially increases the resistance to eggshell breakage;
– Substantially increases animal production and its quality;
– Increases resistance (fecal consistency) and does not pollute the environment;
– Increased proteinemia, reduced uremia, increased pH;
– Through the structure of polyhedral, pyramidal crystals, the product has special energy effects – the effect of perfect shapes on living organisms.
– In fish farming, in the case of carp farms, there was a decrease in sodium content, cholesterol, increase in serum protein, and in the case of glucose to double, by administering 5% zeolite in pellets. These effects result in a sweeter meat, more pleasant to consumers, thus ensuring a differentiation on the specific market.
– Keeping bedding clean and dry by using it as a warm bed.
– After loading with animal manure (eg ammonium, nitrogen) it can be used as a fertilizer for plants;
– Reduction or elimination of unpleasant odors from farms (absorbs ammonium, the main source of unpleasant odors)
– Increasing the resistance of feed bales by controlling humidity;
– Drainage agent (moisture absorption and prevention of dry food blockages on the supply lines);
– Farm water filtration.