CT0-1O PREFILTER – high quality coconut activated charcoal that absorbs chlorine, chlorine compounds and other chemicals.
1µ PP-01-polypropylene PREFILTER – removes all impurities
greater than 1µ.
BOOSTER PUMP – has the role of maintaining the pressure level
of 2.54 bar required for the osmosis process.
OSMOTIC MEMBRANE – RO 50/75/100/400 GPD –
semipermeable membrane, with pores of 0.0005µ that purifies water
of: heavy metals, salts, radioactive pollutants, pesticides, hydrocarbons,
bacteria, parasites, viruses and any other impurities greater than 0.0005µ.
MINERALIZER– purified water passes through a mineralizer
which enriches the water with various minerals, this cartridge having
and the role of balancing the pH of the water.
– It is installed on the existing water network;
– The water obtained is purified by the reverse osmosis process – the safest and most efficient way of water filtration invented so far and which retains all known categories of contaminants;
– The amount of water supplied by a system is 180 liters / 24 h.
– Subsequent maintenance costs are very low. The investment pays off in a short time.
– There is no syncope in the water supply (especially in summer).
– No effort should be made to have it at any time;
– They have a modern and elegant design.
– Compared to all other filtration solutions, the 7-stage system is the safest option in terms of final product quality – APA
– Collection of water samples in order to perform quality tests and the analysis bulletin from a chemical and microbiological point of view;
– Specialized consulting in order to configure the technical and financial solution;
– Free transport and installation for all types of equipment;
– Service and maintenance provided by contract;
– Softening 0.5 – 400 m3 (hospitals, residential and office buildings, hotels, boarding houses);
– Deferrization – demanganization;
– Residential and industrial reverse osmosis hyperfiltration systems (kindergartens, schools, food blocks, hospitals and social canteens, houses and apartments, restaurants);
– Multimedia filtering;
– Sedimentary filtration 5-50 µ;
– Business systems for offices, offices, kindergartens, administrative offices;
– Chlorination stations;
– Ultraviolet sterilization lamps (hospital operating rooms, situations in which water has microbiological pollutants dangerous to health);
We have been evolving on the profile market for 12 years, and we would be delighted to collaborate with your company. In this sense, we guarantee you a correct business relationship, based on professionalism.
Processing of personal data on the basis of the person 's consent
those data for the purpose of sending commercial messages and for other purposes
direct marketing of Internet merchants.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
1.1. Your data controller is Steel Gate (hereinafter referred to as "Controlor").
1.2. Administrator contact details are as follows: mailing address: email@example.com, Phone: +4 0773 997 780
1.3. The administrator did not designate a Data Protection Officer.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE LEGITIMATE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent to the Data Controller within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a)
of Regulation (EC) No. No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive) further "Regulation").
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
3.1. The purpose of processing your personal data is to send you tax documents for system rental, commercial communications, and other marketing activities by the data controller.
3.2. There is no individual, automatic Data Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
4. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. The period for which your personal information will be stored by your Data Controller is 3 years, but no more until your consent to the processing of your personal data (for that purpose) is withdrawn.
5. OTHER DESTINATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. Your personal data will be shared with the following recipients. Focus Web Design SRL (server administrator), myLoc managed IT AG, Urgent Cargus Romania (Transport company).
6. PERSONS 'RIGHTS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA RESPONSES
6.1. Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from your administrator access, rectification or deletion of your personal data or the limitation of their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to portability of personal data.
6.2. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data to the Data Controller at any time.
However, this does not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data based on your consent before withdrawing it.
Your consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.3. If you believe that your personal data processing or the Rules have been violated, you have inter alia the right to file a complaint with a supervisor.
6.4. You are not required to provide your personal information. The provision of your personal data is not a legal contractual requirement and is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract.
These terms shall enter into force on 25 May 2018
There are no inquiries yet.