Welding fittings are elements for joining and connecting by welding installations made of welded or drawn pipe made of carbon steel or stainless steel. They are made of welded or drawn pipe and are processed appropriately for the joint areas. The most used materials are steel and stainless steel, and the standards used are German and American, the other standards being derived from them.
Standard design: elbows up to DN500 are made of drawn pipe.
Material St37.0 according to DIN 1629 or R35 according to PN-98 / H-84023/07.
How to order:
• elbows drawn according to DIN 2605 / EN 10253,
• elbow type for example: 3d,
• outer diameter D and wall thickness s,
• type of material,
• type of control documents according to EN10204.
On request we can supply elbows from the following materials:
• St35.8, St45.8 according to DIN 17175,
• P235GH, P265GH according to EN 10216-2; P355NH according to EN 10216-3,
• L290NB, L360NB according to EN 10208-2,
• P355NL1, P355NL2 according to EN 10216-3,
• other materials may be considered.
There are no inquiries yet.