- has a microcrystalline structure with microcavities containing water and cations that can be exchanged with other heavy metals, mycotoxins and ammonium ions that can be retained and removed;
- has excellent cation exchange capacity that allows a slow flow of nutrients and minimizes natural losses due to leaks (tricalcium phosphates);
- devitalizes the eggs of insects and mites that remain below the surface of the mineral or that remain above.
- strengthens and creates an increase in leaf thickness, improving the activity of the photosynthetic process.
- absorbs and removes harmful and toxic substances from vegetation, acting as a reservoir for nutrients.
- increases the water retention of the land
- increases the concentration of nutrients in the area adjacent to the roots
- increases the ion exchange capacity of the soil
- thickens and enlarges the lateral roots and root hairs
- Packing method
- 1000 kg -packed in a 25 kg PP-raffia bag
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.